Membership is open to any individual (with or without MD or Ph.D.) who is actively interested in any aspect of experimental or clinical research in the cardiovascular system.
To join the ISHR simply complete the online membership form and you will be contacted by your Section Secretary. Your membership will become active upon confirmation of dues payment.
Advantages of membership include:
- Networking opportunities in the cardiovascular community through the ISHR website
- Reduced registration fees at Section Meetings and World Congresses (this alone more than pays for the annual membership fee).
- Reciprocal membership privileges with other ISHR sections.
- Reduced personal subscription rates to the Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology. (This also, in itself, more than pays for the membership fees).
- Free subscription to the ISHR bulletin, Heart News and Views.
- Eligibility for a variety of prestigious ISHR Awards, including the Peter Harris Research Achievement Award, the Outstanding Investigator Award, the Distinguished Leader Award, three distinguished Lectures (the Keith Reimer Distinguished Lecture, the Janice Pfeffer Distinguished Lecture and the President's Distinguished Lecture) the Richard Bing Young Investigator Award, the ISHR International Poster Awards and Travel Awards to attend Section meetings and World Congresses.
- Eligibility for the esteemed Fellowship of the ISHR (a distinction bestowed on a select number of outstanding ISHR scientists).
- Listing in the worldwide ISHR membership directory.
Join ISHR Today!